Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8-4-09

WOOHOOO!

interesting and eventful are the adjectives I'd put for today!


firstly,saya and chikatongtiao missed bus cos we were so out-of-mind to think that we'd be able to catch up our bus after buying our PEARL MILK TEA the Great of which the shop was like 8minutes running-distance away from our school.and we gotta make it all out within 15 minutes!

We along with sailasingsing ran there and when we returned to school,in horror,we missed our bus masing-masing except sailasingsing.She was so lucky to reach the school in time.



so,while waiting for my mom to come pick us up,I was having a quite serious conversation with chikatongtiao...we thought we were too benevolent to always let others abuse us,rambled and trembled throughout the convo....haha...not funny....apparently,we didn't tremble.



Taught chikatongtiao 'My heart Will Go On' at my house.
SURPRISINGLY,SHE WAS A QUICK-LEARNER!
She learned almost the piece already...


Then I got bored,baked a cake for Eewa and was REALLY STRAWBERRY YUMMY THE GREAT!

She went to Tesco and I continued my kitchen-time...made and finished 2 Ke Li Bing,unexpectedly gooooood!

I'll be goin to prepare Ke Li Bing bentos for all my dear frens after this.
I mean ... now..
ciao!
Dengan kesiannya,
CT the super-chef.

Chikatongtiao!

I know it looks more like a bread than a cake...BUT...

NEVER JUDGE A CAKE(or bread)BY IT'S COVER!

you'll never know the beauty hidden inside unless you try it!

heavenly amazing!

teehee*

No comments:

Post a Comment