Thursday, April 2, 2009

LAMENEST YII =)

wei wei wei the intelligent genius MANDY C*** T TAN wow cool name huh?haha
MANDY please mop the floor , and lick the bahu up! go fast go! haha
hey ya lo , why huh why , lulu you keep self-entertain huh , why huh?? you are so pity man , siok enggai no body want to choi you ,but actually is US ,.wiuwuwit we are,aiyerrrrr procat you aiyerrrrr geli nia , you , you pls stop pls no ,dun read my mind lar aiyo!! MANDY TAN i know that you are slowly swallowing , licking , enjoying , happing , tooting , reading my chubi,fabulous,yeng's blogs, so hey pls make me a breakfast.GAM XIA HA!!!!!you know la,you are so so so nice .right?hehe..
wow seem like SSD.you know what is that , haha you dunno lei lulu,come come i tell you,you want?want hior come find me lo i tell you.


bye i know i am lame
by lamest yii
eating OKIO
muahahhaha
1957



p/s:Today seen like happened something unexpected , anyway HEY SAI ,I AM STILL WHO I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment