Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Interesting day!

I intentionally put this title to attract you dumb dumb's attention so u'll need to pay some time to read,and to bluff you for the sake of boredom.
Obviously,this'll be gonna another self-enlighting post!HAHA
Sorry for succeeding to cheat you,dumb dumb...


Nobody's choi-ing this blog,as what I've expected.

and I've been blogging for 4 days continuously.

feel like entertaining myself again.....
overdosed haha...
okay it's nt funny...fine....
jump off!

------------------
saikia made me breakfast today!
and I made one for her too,even scrumptious than hers,
'cos there were
EGG PLUS HOTDOG YOU BIATCH!ALL HAND-MADE!
EAT TILL YOU SIAO,BUT KITTY WAS THE ONE SIAO EVENTUALLY!HAH
teeheee
yoohooooo



end of story.
=P




Dengan-taktau-apeh-yang-mau-ditulis-atau-buatnya,
CT the procrastinator.
*lack of will power*

No comments:

Post a Comment