Thursday, April 2, 2009

Support from angel!

PEEKABOO!

I'm here to meet you again,readers from all across the globe outstretching Mars and Jupiter!
Apparently,I'm not MANDY,hope that you don't get gilagila's wrong.
In fact,gilagila's got stg wrong!
haha gotcha!
zzzz...
LAME...
Told you!Don't read my post,but I know..you jz can't resist to read more..
*clouds of smokes suddenly loom up*
AH-RE-MA-RI-EE-AH
Angel: Ding ding ding!Be good.Don't you believe in karma?
stop cheating!
you've never told ur dear millions billions of readers outstretching Mars Jupiter Venus and the SUN?am I wrong?okay,just forget 'bout it...keep on..hmm,u've never told them that...
DON'T READ YOUR POST...
GOTCHA!
ZZZZ.....
Dengan-gembira-sangat-amat-terlalu-betulbetul-taksalah-nya,
CT the superstar!
teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment